Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Break Time

Dear Readers,

Over the past several years I have scanned many newspapers and articles and tried to bring to your attention those things which I thought were of importance. Clearly, the MSM (main stream media) is being directed by this administration, and transparency, although it was promised, is no where to be seen. Turn from one channel to another on your television and the faces are different but the words are all the same, except for perhaps one network.

Despite the MSM's captivity, there are many excellent independent news sources that continue to bring you the truth and offer balance from people who are concerned about our country and willing to expose what is really going on. You don't have to read every article, but a collection of headlines will give you an enormous amount of information to peruse so you can pick and choose.

I am sure I have omitted many good sites, and in no particular order of importance, I offer you just a few for your review:


We are thankful that with the internet there continues to be valid information for us to discover (at least for now), a balance of news and writers, and with that I will leave you to fend for yourself for awhile, as this writer needs a break in hope of returning to write about the return of this great nation to its roots, the Constitution and the principles upon which this great country was founded.

God keep us in your watch and bless us all.



Marc Faber:

Mirror, Mirror On The Wall, When Is The Next AIG
To Fall


2 comments:

sharon said...

what happened to Sometimes" You Just 'Gotta Say It" you deleted a post on my blog...we have a lot in common I intrigued..please tell me!

sharon said...

OK I get it your are D